Sunday, April 29, 2012

Micah Matherin

Our grandson Micah Matherin Doherty, was born on Dec 17, 2011. He is a big boy. He is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 90th for height. At his second to last baby check up the doctor told Nicole they must have made a mistake when they measured him the last time because it was impossible for a baby to grow that fast! Well, the next time he was checked the doctor said it must have been right because of his current measurements. So he made some kind of record for growth. He may be bigger than his dad. I really think at 6'6" his dad is big enough, but Micah will be whatever Micah is going to be. They are at a meeting for children with limb differences this weekend. I watched Vinny for them...never again, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married for 38 years. I have 3 grown sons, and 4 grandkids. Two granddaughters and 2 grandsons. The oldest is almost 6 and the youngest is 1 year old. I watch my 2 grandsons 3 days a week. On the days I'm not watching them I try to get my house back in order from the days I am watching them, so this leaves me little time to do the things I like to do like reading and crocheting etc. But for now they are more important.