Monday, April 18, 2011

Looks like we'll be having another grandchild. It's early days, but if everything goes alright we should have another baby around Christmas time. Nick's girlfriend is around a month along. Just found out a couple of days ago and haven't been able to tell anyone as I don't think it's a good idea until she's further along. Haven't seen her yet. They're flying back to New York on a trip they had planned before they found out. She flies a lot and I hope it's okay. I can't worry too much because she has to fly for her job. I'm so excited. Can hardly wait to see if it's a girl or boy. I want to make stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nita -- You are set at "no reply" so I couldn't reply directly to the nice comment you left on my blog, so I'm responding here. So glad you liked the stitched in corners binding tutorial! It's the way I always bind, and I'm really glad the instructions were clear enough to follow, and that you had success with it. Keep on quilting! Cheri

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I have been married for 38 years. I have 3 grown sons, and 4 grandkids. Two granddaughters and 2 grandsons. The oldest is almost 6 and the youngest is 1 year old. I watch my 2 grandsons 3 days a week. On the days I'm not watching them I try to get my house back in order from the days I am watching them, so this leaves me little time to do the things I like to do like reading and crocheting etc. But for now they are more important.